Thursday, June 16, 2011

NYC Loose Translucent Powder Review: Video

Hey everybody!! I decided I should try to make a few more videos so that I could get used to it (im shy :) ) and so that I could get some variety :)

BTW...I hope you like my intro :)
Anyway, here we go...


Other Information:
*Great for catching eyeshadow fallout
*Great Setting powder if you don't mind a bit of a powdery look when using heavy foundations that need a bit more when it needs to be set
*Not so great for travel: Lid easily slips off, can easily spill all over your bag
*Non-comedogenic!!
*4.0/5 on Makeup Alley
Item Description:
N.Y.C. Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder sets makeup without looking powdery or dry. Naturally oil-absorbing ingredients help control shine without clogging pores--perfect for all skin types. Delicately sheer powder provides the lightest, most velvety texture.

  • Translucent 741A

  • Loose powder

  • Sheer

  • Oil control

  • Non-comedogenic



  • <3 Rachel

    3 comments:

    1. nice review...i forgot i owned this powder too so I'm just starting to use it again

      ReplyDelete
    2. I just bought this powder....it's so messy!!!! Gwahhh! The product itself is pretty good though so I guess I can't hate on it too much XD

      geekypinkness.blogspot.ca

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Yes it is extremely messy! I now use the ELF HD Powder, and its much less messy, travel friendly and honestly just a better powder!

        Delete

    Comments make my day <3