Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Elf Super Glossy Lip Shine Review


This lipgloss is yet another great Elf product. This is on their professional line which means it will cost you $1 pretty much anywhere, that my friend, is a deal in itself:)




I gotta say, this is a pretty darn good lipgloss. I think these are very comparable to the $8 Liplicious glosses.



What elf says: This Super Glossy formula leaves your lips with a healthy glossy glow. The delicious flavor and sweet scent will leave you licking your lips in delight! The perfect on the go tube that is mess proof for anywhere and anytime!




Candlelight:






Watermellon:




Swatches:


On the lips Candlelight is shimmery color with not much color. It does mute  


the strong pigmentation of my lips but is still pretty sheer. Like a peachy gold but the shimmer seems more silver. 
Watermelon makes my lips look very pink, there is a bit of shimmer but not as much as Candlelight. The shimmer is a pinky silver. 
They both smell and taste good too:)

Pros:
Smells good: mild fruity smell
Tastes good: mild fruity taste
Nice but simple packaging
Lots of product for your dollar
Long wearing

Cons:
None that I can think of...


On elf this has 4.5 stars but overall I would give this 5/5 and I would totally recommend these to any person any skin tone. The only thing I would say is that if this is not the type of container you like to have your glosses in. For me, for easy peasy sake, I would rather a tube with a wand applicator but these are still amazing :)

Ingredients:
Paraffinum Liquidum, Polyisobutene, Silica, Mica, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Red No.7 Lake (CI 15850), Red No.27 Lake (CI 45410), Redn No.6 Lake (CI 15850), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow No.6 Lake (CI 15985)






Thanks for reading,

Rachel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day <3