Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Elf Hypershine lipgloss

Bought this at my target, and I definitely like it! This along with my elf liquid lipstick in brownie points sits in my backpack because they are my favorite to carry around :)

The color I have in this is fairy and it's a very light pink color with a light color:
Fairy( i dont know why the tip looks brown) :




Swatch:

Now, obviously you get more product than you see because I have been using this like crazy.

Pros:
Nice smell
Nice taste
Awesome packaging: cute brush thing
I love that you can click up the product by twisting the bottom and control the amount of product that comes out each time
Cons:
Not readily available (only at target or online)
Not long wearing


Cost: $1 @ Target or eyeslipsface.com



Ingredients:
Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polyisobutene, Silica, Fragrance(Aroma), Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide(CI 77891), BHT, Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Red No.6 Lake (CI 15850), Red No.7 Lake (CI 15850), Red No.28 Lake (CI 45410), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow No.6 Lake (CI 15985)



Overall, yes, I would buy this again! 4.5/5 because of the short wear. 
This is one of those products that pretty much  stays with me though :)

Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day <3