Thursday, June 16, 2011

ELF's Professional Eye Makeup Remover Pads Review

Hey!! Hope everybody is having a good day, if you are not, contact me and I'll blow you a kiss :)


Ok, so todays review on Elf's eye makeup remover pads and I actually love these and they only cost $1!! Wooohooo!


You get 18 Pads in the container and its PERFECT for travel! I don't like to pack a lot of makeup when I am traveling and this is one of the things that comes with me! They are convenient, they smell like soap (supposed to be fragrance free) and they work extremely well. 


They have not burned my eyes at all, they remove eye makeup very well and I have even used them on the rest of my face and it still removed the makeup amazingly. If you are wearing a lot on your eyes you will need one for each eye, but if its not much you could get away with one each removal.
One thing I might say is that you will go through one of these fast if you are using it everyday. Also I have had them for about 3 weeks now and they have not dried up yet in their container. I would recommend that you close the lid tightly after use!
Here are some pictures:







I found that these did not remove all of my mascara and eyeliner if I was wearing heavy eyeliner but the shadow was removed immediately. If you wear waterproof mascara you'll have to do a bit more work.

Elf Says: Forget the mess of liquid eye makeup remover and enjoy the easy to use e.l.f. Eye Makeup Remover Pads! Great for travel and for the girl on-the-go. 18 pads included.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben.



Total Rating: 4/5! Hope this was helpful!!


<3 Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day <3