Thursday, September 22, 2011

My First FOTD!! My Everyday Natural Look

YAY! So, now that I finally know what FOTD stands for I will do one for you! Thanks for everybody's support and thanks to all my new followers and welcome back to all my old ones :)



Face:
Trader Joe's Enrich Face Moisturizer
ELF Tinted Moisturizer
NYC Translucent Loose Face Powder
ELF Warm Bronzer (Lightly all over)
NYX Cinnamon Blush

Eyes:
Alamay Dial-Up Mascara

Lips:
WnW Lipstick in 516C - A shimmery Peach color
Paladio Herbal Tinted Lipbalm in Orange



This literally took me like 5 minutes :) I think this look is really pretty and simple and I wear it a lot. The Elf tinted moisturizer isn't enough coverage to cover up any blemishes but it evened out my skin.  The camera did not pick it up but you can still see my freckles and my dark circles are diminished because I got sleep. Luckily I don't have any pimples so, concealer was not necessary :) I love how the cinnamon blush warms up my skin tone :)
Click for my review on the NYX Cinnamon Blush.
Click for my review on the ELF Tinted Moisturizer.
Tell me what you think :)

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day <3