Saturday, December 29, 2012

L.A. Colors Mineral Powder - Sand

^Sand, Soft Honey (recently repurchased)

I've been using this powder since I started makeup and am just getting around to reviewing it! I've tried other powders but I always find myself coming back to this one! Its just so smooth, silky and gives me the results I want.

Since I've more than hit pan on this the pictures may not give you the most accurate picture of the product but I just wanted to at least mention it on my blog before I finished it. I don't know when I'll be able to buy it again since its a product I can only find online now :(



The L.A. Mineral Pressed Powder is a must try powder for those who like a concealer and powder look or who need something to set their foundation. The collection has a range of colors from that I think could match many skin tones. I am an NC 45 in Mac and the shade Sand fits me perfectly. As you can tell, I am in desperate need of another powder!

My favorite part about this powder is that it has some type of illuminating property that is not shimmer. Most powders I use give me a "powdery" look that this one does not give me at all! 

Update: Now in my winter shade, Soft Honey is a perfect match and I still love love love this powder. 

Pros:
Inexpensive
SoftTexture
Large color selection
Illuminating Finnish

Cons:
Availability
Plastic Packaging

Where can you buy this? Its available at Cherry Culture but I've also seen it in some beauty supply stores here in the US.

Would I repurchase? Yes, if I can find it in a store :)


WHAT POWDER SHOULD I TRY NEXT??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day <3