Monday, November 26, 2012

E.L.F. Haul: 50% off Studio Sale!

My first E.L.F online haul!


Super excited for my first online makeup haul ever! I just had to jump on this 50% off sale :D

With my order came a free brush set which may end up as someones Christmas gift...

MY LOOT!! :
ELF Maximum Coverage Concealer
ELF Tinted moisturizer in Almond (a needed backup)
ELF Tinted Conditioning Lip balm in Peaceful Pink and Blissful Berry
ELF Makeup remover Pen
ELF Contouring  Blush and bronzing Powder in Turks and Caicos
ELF Glossy Glosses
ELF Pressed Powder in Almond
ELF Angled Brush
ELF Mineral Powder Brush
ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzer Cream
ELF Eye Enhancing palate in Brown 2

I had more in my cart but they didn't send me some things. I guess they didn't have in stock because they gave me back the money later. I was sad because one of the things was something I really wanted.
:( 
Things I ordered that i didn't get:
Elf Brow treatment gel Duo - Dark 
Glossy Gloss in Ballet Slippers

Things I wanted that they didn't have in stock:
Studio Mascara Primer
Small Stipple brush

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT:


Reviews are coming soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day <3