Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Urban Decay Primer Potions - Original and Sin (PIC Heavy!)

My UDPP original has been my go to eyeshadow base since I started makeup so I thought I'd try one of the others!

Urban Decay Primer Potions in Sin and Original



The Specs:
* .34 US oz
* Bought at Sephora and Nordstrom Rack
* There is new packaging!
* Potions are only $9 at the Rack or $18 at Sephora
* Comes in 4 shades: Original, Sin, Eden and Greed
* Comes in a super cute Jeanie Bottle tube


*This much product will last you a very long time! I've had my original for over a year now... not even close to done!


UDPP Original:


*Flesh toned in the tube but blends perfectly clear on the lid!
*My favorite of the two - holds shadow better and bending is super easy!


UDPP SIN:

*Champagne color with silver shimmer
*Love this for a simple eye look of just mascara and this 


Swatches:






Love these! Easy to use and make my eyeshadow last as long as I need!

Good value if you can find them for $9!

Even though eventually I will have to depot these I'm not worried because makeup projects are always fun :)

Comparison to the ELF $1 primer coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day <3