Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser


I don't know about you but foaming cleansers have always been my favorite and when I saw this I was instantly sucked in by its foaming powers :P 
Unfortunately, it didn't really do what it was supposed to do...clean my face!

^ One Pump of the Foaming Cleanser


The Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser is supposed to be an oil free, soap free, bla bla bla, foaming cleanser. I was hoping that it would remove makeup too but I was wrong for even expecting it to clean my face.

After a few days of using this I noticed the overall quality of my skin going down :(  I would clean my face with this and dry my face with a hand towel and there would be makeup on the towel (and just so you know I remove most of my makeup with a makeup removing cloth before even going to the sink). My skin felt dry, not clean, dry.
        
Oh, and did I mention that this is the most drying cleanser I have ever tried in my life?

Pros:
Price ~$7
Contains Salicylic Acid for blemish treatment
Oil Free
Soap Free
FOAMS! (i love foam)

Cons:
Didn't clean my face
Sucked all the moisture out of my face
Strong Fragrance (surprised me when i opened the bottle and my skin is sensitive to fragrance)
My skin didn't feel smooth after cleansing, it literally just felt dry

Purchased at: Target
Would I repurchase? Umm, hell no.

Have you tried this cleanser? Does it work for you? Let me know! What is your favorite cleanser?

<3 Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day <3