Friday, February 25, 2011

A Super Quick Tip: Sharpening any Pencil Liner to a Fine Tip

We all need to know how to sharpen a super creamy pencil liner to a fine tip for more precise applications. I never wanted to buy an expencive sharpener and with this tip you don't have to. You can use any cheap old dollar store sharpener as long as it has the 2 sizes on it:

Like I said, any sharpener will do fine...

Anyway, on to the tip,

To sharpen extremely creamy pencils my first thing is to temporarily harden the tip without altering the formulation. All you really need to do is stick your pencil in the freezer for about 5 munites or the fridge for about 10 minutes. Then you can go in with your sharpener and vuala! You can now SUCCESSFULLY sharpen your super creamy pencil to the finest point possible!

Oh! And BTW you can still line with your eyes with the frozen pencil and it will still be creamy on your eye but it's too cold for me to handle so I let it sit for about 2 min's till it got more like room temp...

I super duper hope this helps you!

<3 Rachel
P.S: Followers make my day :)

1 comment:

  1. oooh great tip, I have never tried this before, but am going to give it a go, thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day <3