Monday, January 10, 2011

My Saturday Makeup Disaster

Ok, so this morning I had to wake up earlier than my usual Saturday morning time... Maybe about 8:00 am. I was just going to line my eyes with my Claire's Liquid Eyeliner and then soften the look by lining with some black eyeshadow. I am going to do a review on this liquid liner so that you can know just how bad it is. It's absolutely horrid.

Anyway, I did my best with the liquid liner and made it just about right with some black shadow and an angled brush and headed out the door.

About an hour later, I was at choir practice (church choir). I swiped my fingers across my cheek because I thought I felt something and low and behold my liquid liner was flaking. AND THIS WAS AFTER AN HOUR. I went to the bathroom to look in the mirror and the liquid liner had flaked all over my face, eyelids and some of it clumped and stuck to my eyelashes. 

I had no makeup remover so I did the best I could with toilet paper and water. All that did was smear the black eyeshadow I had lined my eyes with all over my face. Great. 

Long story made shorter I ended up using lotion to clean up my face and I am never going to use Claire's Liquid Eyeliner again, which means I need a new liner. Which brand do you think I should try next?

Please comment and subscribe or hurt my feelings. :)

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day <3