Monday, January 17, 2011

My new Ecotools Brushes!

Ok, so if you haven't read the post about lucky vitamin that I posted Friday you would not know that I had ordered some brushes from LuckyVitamin.com and was pleased with the price just not with the time it took to get to my house.

If you would like to be filled in with all the information click here to go to the post.

Anyway, I got them yesterday, Saturday the 8th, when I was supposed to get them on the 3rd. At least I got them because I heard Lucky Vitamin used to be kinda sketchy but I think they have upped their service since.

I am soo happy I got them, I feel that they are a safe company to order from,  and I PROMISE that I will do a review on both the Powder brush and the Bronzer brush.

Please comment and follow!

<3 Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day <3