Monday, November 5, 2012

Simple Face of the Day for School!

I didn't have a set makeup routine for school and everyday stuff this month or last month for that matter, but I wanted to give you guys an idea of my everyday face, so... here it is,
a natural FOTD :)


1. ELF Studio Tinted Moisturizer: A favorite of mine since I began makeup. Applied this first just with my hands.

2. Next I applied the bronzer from my ELF bronzing and blushing duo (this is the original one). I applied it on my cheeks and on my temples. I like how it darkens my cheeks and makes my tinted moisturizer blend seamlessly into my hairline.

3. I then set my brows with this ELF brow set gel. I have extremely unruly brows. No need to fill them in for everyday :)

4-5. I then do my eyes with a little L.A. colors Shadow in Beige in the inner corner for a little brightness and finish my eyes with the ELF Lash Extend mascara on my bottom lashes and CG mascara on my top lashes.

6. If I am feeling like my face lacks color or if I'm going for a nude lip then I'll put this Maybelline mineral blush in Fresh Plum over the bronzer.

7-8. I finished my look today with my favorite lip combination -WNW Just Peachy and NYC Nude York city.


^ No photoshop applied!
This picture was taken about an hour after school so this is 9 hours into my day! I never do touchups during the day with the exception of my lips. I re-applied my lips today after my coffee in the morning and after lunch.

Hope you guys enjoyed this! Let me know if this is something you'd like to see more of in the future!

1 comment:

  1. I Love the colour on your lip!
    Cute look!

    I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog.
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudiaxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day <3