Thursday, November 29, 2012

Face of the Day: An Everyday Face

My "Everyday Face" is ever changing, so it would  be wrong to call this look my everyday face. But, this IS the makeup that I've been wearing this week as the new semester has started. I apologize i didn't take a picture of the completed look, I wasn't feeling very photogenic today :/


1. I first set my brows with my ELF brow set gel. I love this for my unruly brows.

2. Next, ELF Studio Tinted Moisturizer applied with my fingers. I don't need to set this with powder because it has a matte finish.

3. I then used bronzer to warm up my face. I used the Cover Girl powder in Tawny, a powder a few darker than my skin tone, with my ELF Complexion brush just under my cheekbones and on my temples and jawline.

4. For my eyes I used my Milani Eye Tech Eyeliner Pen in Black for the first time! Verdict: I love it. Whenever I do liner I wing it out. I also applied Maybellines Plush Mascara in Black focusing on my bottom lashes and the center of my top lashes, as it tends to look better behind glasses. 

5. For a light color on my cheeks I applied L.A. Colors Mineral Blush in Tenderling, a pretty light pink with a light shimmer. I used the included little applicator, not shown in the picture.

6. I finished this look with my ELF conditioning lip balm in Peaceful Pink. I liked how it matched the blush.

Done! Let me know if you want to see more of these!


Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day <3