Saturday, October 6, 2012

My First Blog Award!

Thanks so much to Renee and Erika from All Glitzed Up who was super awesome and nominated me for a Liebster Award!  The Liebster Award is given to new bloggers with less than 200 followers. I never had thought about a blog award until this. Thanks!





These are the Rules:
  1. The recipient must post 11 fun facts about themselves 
  2. The recipient must also answer 11 questions created by the award giver.
  3. The recipient must give the award to 11 new bloggers with less than 200 followers and post 11 questions for them to answer
  4. These 11 bloggers must be told they have been given the award
  5. They will in turn pass the award on to 11 new bloggers of their choice (no tagging back the award giver) 

Woo hoo! Ok, here we go, 11 facts about me:

1. I have lived in 3 different countries
2. I am trilangual. I speak English, Spanish and Thai
3. I am a Michigander!
4. I am currently in my senior year in Highschool - Loving it!
5. I like to dress casual but my wardrobe since living in Thailand has turned slightly vintage
6. I am Christian
7. I wear glasses on a regular basis
8. I hate the cold :( And i live in Michigan
9. I'm not too fond of snow either
10. I lived in Mexico for 3 years and Thailand as an exchange student for 1 year
11. I am involved in Powder Puff, Tennis and Diversity Club in my school and I am in most of our schools bands including: Marching Band, Symphony Orchestra, Pit Orchestra and Jazz Band. I play the trumpet :)

Now for Renee and Erika's questions!

  1. What fashion trend are you currently loving? Toms shoes!
  2. Why do you wear makeup? Because I think its fun and artistic and it helps me express myself.
  3. What eyeshadow look/combo is your favorite? Brown winged cream eyeliner and black mascara with my lower lashline rimmed with white.
  4. What is your least favorite cosmetics brand and why? Umm...Id say Neutrogena because they have never even made an effort to make makeup for any person of color AND none of their skin care has ever done anything for my skin.
  5. What was your most recent splurge? Not been splurging lately, do college apps count? those are expencive!
  6. What was your most recent bargain? Um, $1 for L.A. Colors cosmetics at my BSS Store :)
  7. What fashion trend do you like but are afraid to try? I don't do bold lips.
  8. How often do you shop? On the weekends
  9. What makeup do you never use? Highlighter even though i think i love it and Foundation. I never use foundation.
  10. What makeup can't you live without? Concealer
  11. What makeup can't you live without? Lip gloss
The bloggers I am awarding:

Well, I think thats it! I will be notifying the bloggers I have awarded! :)

<3 Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day <3