Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Quick Cheek Art: How to Face Paint a Shark

This is THE most asked for animal among boys and at times girls as well. For boys I'll paint the body blue and for girls ask if they want pink or purple and occasionally I will add a bow. Hope this tutorial helps you!

A Day in the Life of Rachel

Step 1: Outline the body, give it the shape you think it should have.....
A Day in the Life of Rachel
Step 2: Add the nose and back, as you can see I made the bottom of the mouth longer....
A Day in the Life of Rachel
Step 3: Fill in behind where the teeth are going to go, to make a frame for the mouth.....
A Day in the Life of Rachel
A Day in the Life of Rachel
Step 4: Add the 3 fins, the tail, the tiny fin at the bottom and another larger one at the top.....
A Day in the Life of Rachel
Step 5: Move on to your white paint and draw in 2 eyes and the mouth....

A Day in the Life of Rachel
Step 6: Move on to your black paint and finnish the eyes, and add gills....
A Day in the Life of Rachel

Step 7: Now you can outline the mouth and add lines for teeth (my favorite part)....
A Day in the Life of Rachel

AND THATS IT!! I think this is just the cutest thing. I got the idea from my Klutz Bros Face Painting book....
Klutz Face Painting Book Kit


THANKS FOR READING! BTW, followers make my day :) :) :)

<3 you all! 
Rachel


2 comments:

Comments make my day <3