Saturday, January 8, 2011

L.A. Colors Color Craze Nail Polish in Fun In The Sun MINI Review

L.A. Colors Polish: Fun in the Sun
Bought at: Dollar Tree
Cost: $1.00

My Thoughts:
Applicator: Love just as well as the one in the Wired L.A. Colors Nail Polish in my last post. I was told that you can take off the dome cap and be left with a smaller cap that is easier to hold on to. It's true! It has ridges in it so you can have a better grip for more exact application...take a look in the next 2 pictures.

Color: It's O.K. For me it is too dull of a color to be called Fun in the Sun. To spice it up a little bit I add this sparkly color purple polish that someone gave me on top. The extra color is by Blush, the colors are in a set and are not labeled so I don't really have any information about it for you. Srry!



It took me about 2 coats to get this in full color plus a coat of that sparkly one, which made it perfect. Stays along time on me but that might be different for you. 
Overall: 3/5 .... 5/5 with the sparkly polish.
Tell me what you think in the comments below, follow and make suggestions!!

Rachel <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day <3